“Personal Data” means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
We collect your Personal Data when:
you create an on-line account;
you place an order;
you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
you disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website at any other point.
We use your Personal Data to:
- process and complete orders you place via the Website;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience when using the Website;
- process the registration of your Retailers account and maintain your Retailers account;
- where requested by you, to send you marketing materials about new or existing products and special offers from VASUDEVA S.L. If at any point you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know.
It is up to you to decide how VASUDEVA S.L can use and handle your Personal Data. You can prohibit the use of your Personal Data, obtain a copy of your Personal Data that is held by us, correct your Personal Data, update it or delete it at any time by e-mailing us at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your Personal Data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
We hold your Personal Data in European Economic Area (EEA) where the Website servers are located.